Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Crystallization Senior Engineer.
- Develop crystallization processes for APIs & key intermediates with an emphasis on polymorph, purity & particle properties (such as particle size and shape). Support pre-IND to late stage assets.
- Drive development of strategies for process development & characterization based on QbD principles focused on fundamental understanding of crystallization as well as using statistical and/ or first principle models.
- Responsible for crystallization scale-up and technical transfer to contract manufacturing organizations.
- Responsible for the development of process chemistry’s core particle engineering technologies.
- Identifies industry trends and defines/champions the implementation of novel technologies.
- Responsible for authoring relevant sections of regulatory documents, validation plans, reports and pier reviewed manuscripts.
- Influences and supports initiatives related to driving scientific and technical improvement within function and potentially cross-functionally.
- Reviews, interprets and communicates data cross functionally within pharmaceutical sciences and project teams.
- Proactively identifies vendors and builds relationships to gain access to technologies as needed to deliver on pipeline goals.
- Manages key vendor relationships across multiple projects as appropriate, and proactively affects resolution of issues arising at vendors.
- Initiates and influences project direction outside department.
- Represents company and is an active member on pre-competitive collaborations with academic and industrial partners.
- Supervise others – 1 current, potential up to 3.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.