A growing Biotechnology company has engaged Junto HLS – Life Sciences Recruiting to recruit a Clinical Trial Manager to manage new and ongoing late stage global clinical trial(s).
- Manages all clinical aspects of study
- Uses operational and therapeutic expertise to optimize trial design and execution
- Prepares and/or reviews site and study-related documents
- Selects sites and countries; develops relationships with investigators and site staff.
- Develops and manages study budget
- Ensures international GCP compliance
- Work closely with the study Medical Director, cross-functional team members and external personnel (Investigators, CROs, other vendors)
- Manages clinical monitoring activities
- Participates in the selection, training, and evaluation of study personnel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous clinical trial management experience required
- Global Trial Experience is a plus
- Oncology Experience is a plus
- Los Angeles, CA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.