Junto HLS is working with Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit an Associate Scientific Fellow – DMPK.
- Required – PhD degree
- This position will support small molecule and protein drug development
- Provide leadership on DMPK activities at various team levels
- Responsible for the planning, designing, and managing of DMPK and TK studies internally or at CROs
- Identify potential risks and provide mitigation strategies. Working with teams to resolve project issues
- Collaborate closely with Nonclinical and Clinical Pharmacology, CMC, Radiochemistry, Toxicology, and other functions to move projects in an efficient manner
- Support Quantitative Clin Pharm with pharmacology and ADME studies
- Write DMPK sections of regulatory filings at various stages of drug development, and response to regulatory queries
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.