Junto HLS has been exclusively engaged by our Top 20 Pharma client to recruit an Associate Program Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance position. This individual will ensure that clinical trial activities for all assigned projects are conducted in compliance with applicable regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for collaborating within the Clinical Quality Assurance function to develop and implement a strategic audit plan.
- Plan and conduct domestic and international audits of clinical investigator sites.
- Lead investigations into scientific misconduct and/or serious breach of GCP.
- Responsible for accurately identifying and communicating compliance risks, and developing action plans to mitigate risks.
- Provide GCP compliance technical support during regulatory inspections of investigator sites or company facilities worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical clinical research and development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical operations, quality assurance, or regulatory affairs experience required
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.