Junto HLS is working exclusively with Sr. Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client to recruit an Associate Director/Director, Outcomes Research (GI) to contribute to the successful development and commercialization of new and innovative therapies.
- Work within a multidisciplinary, matrixed organization to develop and execute successful outcomes research strategies for one or more therapies in an assigned therapeutic area
- Design, implement and communicate results of outcomes research studies that help achieve product-specific objectives
- Collaborate and partner with key internal stakeholder colleagues to ensure priorities and strategies are aligned
- Represent the outcomes research function on corporate cross-functional teams related to product development and commercialization
- Prepare, review, and publish scientific reports reflecting ongoing or completed work
- Communicate findings from outcomes studies to relevant internal and external audiences
Select Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in outcomes research in the GI therapeutic area, especially in UC & CD, is preferred. Demonstrated experience in GI-related observational studies is highly desirable.
- Combination of academic training and practical experience in outcomes research and epidemiology is required. This may be consist of:
- Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., Sc.D. or Dr.P.H.) in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, health services research, health outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacy administration, public health, economics, statistics or decision sciences, Clinical degree (e.g., in medicine, pharmacy, nursing) and a masters degree in a related discipline (as noted above), plus five years practical experience
- Masters degree in a related discipline (as noted above), plus eight years practical experience.
- Practical experience (number of years as noted above) in performing outcomes research, in any setting, including life sciences company, research organization, academic institution or governmental agency, is required.
- Experience should include the conduct of outcomes research studies, and the communication of study findings to internal and external audiences.
- Broad experience in collaborating with research partners and in managing multiple tasks and complex projects is very desirable.
- Ability to communicate scientific evidence, with strong written and verbal presentation skills, is required.
- Record of high-quality, peer-reviewed outcomes research publications is preferred.
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.