Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit an Associate Director, US HCP Marketing.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans related to healthcare professionals, as well as the development of the HCP portion of launch plans.
- Responsible for developing HCP brand related strategies and tactical plans.
- Responsible for executing HCP initiatives/ programs to support the brand’s critical success factors.
- Identify strategic market opportunities and make recommendations to enhance market potential and brand penetration.
- Oversee execution of all HCP related tactics for the brand.
- Lead and manage a team focused on HCP marketing.
- Supervise the development of the speaker program, advisory board plan, Congress plan, media plan, personal promotion and non-personal promotion.
- Responsible for launch plan development and execution for assigned indications.
- Assess competitive market dynamics and prepare scenario plans for key competitive events.
- Gain alignment sales management, legal, regulatory, medical, market access and market research to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy.
- Develop professional relationships and contacts with physician experts.
- Work closely with all sales force counterparts and gain insights for sales force needs.
- Provide strategic direction to the Market Research team for any needs of the brand. Assists in developing both Qual. And Quant. research studies.
- Manage timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan.
- Responsible for directing and monitoring all third party contractors and vendors.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.