Junto HLS has been engaged by Sr. Leadership at a growing biotech company to recruit an Associate Director/ Senior Manager Project Management.
- Responsible for project planning and execution of pre-IND through NDA/BLA. Makes project related scope, cost and schedule decisions in consultation, as appropriate, with project stakeholders and senior management staff.
- Requires excellent internal and external collaboration and influencing skills and the ability to lead diverse cross functional, virtual teams.
- Ensures that project management tools are consistently used to achieve project goals and objectives and successfully complete projects adjusting scope and communicating across the organization within agreed upon time parameters.
- Communicates effectively with and influences all levels of the organization. Comfortable leading project teams across multiple locations and time zones. Provides regular project status updates and presentations to senior management and the broader organization.
- Provides strong project team leadership and champions project team collaboration and team work. Influences and negotiates with project team and project stakeholders to gain alignment within the team. Proactively partners with assigned clients and stakeholders to execute projects that support business objectives.
- Identifies, defines and develops new processes, procedures and techniques and incorporates them into organizational practice. Effectively identifies and implements better ways to accomplish company objectives.
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.