Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client has exclusively tasked Junto HLS with recruiting an Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion.
- Collaborate with MRL Team and execute and approve major campaigns.
- Manage submissions including major launch campaigns. Plans, executes and manages regulatory OPDP submissions for assigned compounds.
- Review and oversee responses to enforcement actions.
- Proactively identifies regulatory issues. Offers creative solutions and strategies, including risk mitigation strategies.
- Executes regulatory activities and provides regulatory support on projects in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines. Ensures regulatory compliance of promotional materials generated for assigned compounds.
- Provides product development strategy and label development strategy as needed to ensure claims can be supported.
- Evaluates regulatory risks and makes recommendations relative to the overall MRL strategy.
- Lead for Regulatory Promotion and Advertising Review for licensing opportunities.
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com/span>.