Sr. Regulatory Leadership at a Top Medical Device Company has retained Junto HLS to recruit an Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs to oversee critical product(s) and project(s).
- Independently lead global regulatory strategy development, planning, and implementation for multiple complex programs and platforms
- Participate in risk identification and management
- Participate in due diligence activities, joint ventures, etc
- Develop and implement regulatory strategy aligned with business strategy
- Assess impact of new regulations, implement appropriate changes and lead development of company policy and positions on draft regulation and guidance
- Responsible for negotiating and decision making with regulators and stakeholders with complex and high-risk projects
- Provide direct supervision of individuals including mentoring, performance management and staffing decisions
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.