Our client, a Top 20 Pharma, has exclusively engaged Junto HLS to recruit an Associate Director, Publications.
- Leads the development of publication strategies and budgets for multiple products ensuring cross-functional alignment within company and Alliance Partnerships. Tracks execution of plans and budgets informing key stakeholders of issues and opportunities.
- Defines processes for development of company-sponsored publications that ensure compliance, enhance functional productivity and establish business relationships to increase the value of the department work product.
- Determines appropriate resource level for assigned programs with the external vendor model and assesses performance against US Publication and medical strategies.
- Assess new alliance partnerships for resource needs; develops appropriate joint publication policies/processes; negotiates with alliance partner to ensure established policies/processes reflect good publication practices and are in compliance with company policies/processes.
- Develop criteria used to determine the capabilities and performance of medical communication organizations/freelance support for publication program activities; works closely with the Medical Communications Leadership Team to determine which programs/activities require outsourcing; advices on appropriate vender selection.
- Supports the development and implementation of Core Publications Teams; assesses Publications planning, workflow, archival tools for regional application on an on-going basis; works closely with US Medical Affairs to provide solutions for gaps in resources to support regional publication activities.
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.