Junto HLS has been engaged by Sr. Leadership at a Bay Area biotech to recruit an Associate Director, Program Management to execute all aspects of program management for development projects.
- BS in a life sciences-related field is required.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to balance, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to build strategic partnerships.
- Develops and provides project plans and timelines using various project management tools.
- Successfully deliver project outcomes while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Regularly communicates with the company’s external alliance partners to ensure project status, timelines and any other issues are captured, disclosed and addressed as necessary.
- Understands links and conflicts among projects and makes recommendations to improve overall project integration.
- Tracks and reports on the progress of projects to peers and senior management.
- Ensures completion and quality of project documentation.
- Schedules review/approval steps and project updates with senior management.
- Maintains resource plan for the project and communicates impacts to various departments.
- Anticipates and manages project risks.
- Develops project communication plan and manages project communication throughout the life of the project.
- Greater San Francisco Bay Area, CA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.