Junto HLS is working directly with Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit an Associate Director, Pricing and Contracting.
- Drives the Business Case process, including formal reviews and presentations with US Market Access leadership team
- Develops analytics to measure ROI associated with multiple contracting alternatives. Combines marketplace knowledge, industry changes and data resources to model and develop an approach to business opportunities.
- Works cross functionally to ensure business cases comply with established guidelines (Contracts and Pricing, Legal, Finance).
- Highlights negotiation levers and tactics for Account Directors by working directly with Account Directors to understand needs, assures necessary support material is available.
- Ability to tailor message/presentations to executive audiences and clearly convey key messages.
- Collaborates with the US Market Access Team in the development of strategies that maximize product access and profitability.
- At the account level responsible for understanding brand specific issues, environmental and legislative dynamics impacting account performance.
- Responsible for understanding the link between Managed Markets payer channels, brand strategies and performance on overall ROI objectives as well as Gov’t Pricing implications. Drives the development of account level strategies leading to strong access for the company product portfolio.
- Responsible for understanding the link between GPO contracting, brand strategies and performance on overall ROI objectives.
- Builds & develops product, market & industry knowledge, gathers customer insights and conducts market analysis to understand and respond to changing customer strategies.
- Ability to translate payer & GPO and product strategies into actionable plans by assisting Account Directors in developing account specific approaches to improve patient access and market share performance. Collects, synthesizes and communicates integrated data to create a situational analysis.
- Constructs overall account targets with National Account Directors. Ensures financial estimates are accurate and consistent with corporate objectives. Anticipates and identifies business opportunities through collaborating with business partners – refining strategies and applying resources as needed.
- Able to identify, communicate, and recommend solutions to issues driving performance at an account, segment, geographic, or customer level. Tracks issues impacting top accounts and regional results. Teaches and models application of managed markets strategy to customer business models, positioning products, fully developing business cases, and adding value that creates access.
- Represents USMA in cross-functional groups and a complex matrix organization. Works with internal business partners to identify possible gaps and enhancements in contracting, reporting and vendor management processes. Teaches and models team building to meet customer challenges and achieve short and long term company goals.
- Responsible for accurately and timely forecasting gross to net and assumptions based on analysis of historical trends and impact for all company specialty products.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.