Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit an Associate Director Pharmaceutical Sciences/CMC Program Management.
- Independently leads development of PS strategy and plans for multiple programs.
- Projects (and is recognized for) expertise in cross functional/divisional team leadership and communication.
- Leads and influences functional/divisional strategy and initiatives.
- Clearly communicates portfolio development to stakeholders.
- Serve both as a member of the Global Product Team and the Global CMC Team Lead, facilitating the cross functional team inclusive contributors from API, Formulations, Analysis, Regulatory, QA, Clinical Supplies, Commercial Supply Chain, and CROs/CMOs/other vendors.
- CMC Plan development, schedule development, budget estimation, risk assessment and issue management and cross-functional communications
- Leads/represents PS on multiple cross-divisional governance and development teams while providing strategy and accountability for PS deliverables.
- Provides strategic scientific leadership and program management for multiple global PS development teams.
- Identifies and communicates project or program risks and provides risk response strategies in a timely manner to appropriate stakeholders and PS management.
- Lead/participate as functional expert in divisional and cross-divisional initiatives.
- Leads the preparation of the PS sections of global regulatory submissions (e.g. CTAs and commercial applications) and PS responses to regulatory agencies; represents PS at meetings with regulatory agencies, as necessary.
- Manages PS development activities performed by external partners and companies to ensure project deliverables are being met; reviews contracts and invoices as necessary.
- Provides scientific leadership and innovation in pharmaceutical research and development.
- Mentors other members to develop their capabilities to lead and advance their individual skills of pharmaceutical product development and program management.
- Identifies, evaluates, develops, recommends and/or negotiates novel solutions to meet critical project needs.
- Applies scientific knowledge and principles to solve project problems and significantly influence the direction of projects/programs.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.