We’re working exclusively with our client on two Associate Director, HEOR positions.
- A research and customer-facing position with the primary purpose of conducting collaborative health economics and outcomes research with payers and other organized customers.
- A key member of the HEOR team – Will help shape strategy, identify best practices, and contribute to the development of a best-in-class HEOR team, focused on field-based collaborative research, as part of a balanced research portfolio. Specifically:
- Lead cross-departmental teams and influences via relationships in order to build research and partnership strategies that support the full product portfolio
- Contribute to the development of U.S. Medical Affairs strategies that lead to improved value propositions and differentiate products to payers and other relevant decision makers
- Provide advanced scientific expertise to conduct HEOR including but not limited to study design, database analysis, economic assessment, patient reported outcomes evaluation, publications and scientific support.
- Foster HEOR collaboration with external payers, health systems, academic centers and research organizations that are involved with health care policy, disease management/quality improvement, comparative effectiveness, and medication formulary decisions.
- Office (Greater Chicago Area) or Field Based (Nationwide)
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity, submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com