Junto HLS is working exclusively with Sr. Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client on an Associate Director, Global Project Management position.
Are you a good fit?
- Project Leadership & Management Skills – Project, risk/issue and people management experience in a global, matrix environment
- Proactive with strong problem solving, facilitation and communications skills
- Pharmaceutical Industry Knowledge – broad cross-functional understanding of early and late stage drug development through filing and launch
- Business Acumen – Solid understanding of commercial with the organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Collaboration and Stakeholder Management Skills – Flexibility, tolerance and diplomacy to best manage change and differing opinions
- (See Select Accountabilities below)
- Leads the global, cross-functional project team through the project plan execution
- Provides leadership and overall direction in leading, planning and execution of a global, multi-disciplinary team in the successful delivery of highly-complex, major drug development programs consisting of multiple projects or subprojects
- Responsible for the strategic direction, creation, development, implementation, enforcement of the program objectives and championing project management methodology for assigned projects
- Interacts with and influences executive leadership decision-making for the project
- Directs the Regional Development team in the US and EU in the development and execution of the operational plan and project strategy by formulating the project scope, project plan, execution strategies & critical paths with the Regional Development Team and is accountable for overall program
- Proactively anticipate the identification of potential issues or obstacles, drive the process to negotiate priorities to resolve conflicts and achieves resolution or plans contingencies to ensure that issues arrive at a singular conclusion or recommendation
- Provides strategic direction and leads a team of project management professionals who will drive the schedules by creating and maintaining deployment schedules at the key milestone level, understanding the deliverables and identifying and communicating schedules, and helping to remove roadblocks. Mentor and train team members on project management tools and therapeutic knowledge as needed.
- Generate collaboration, cooperation and communication across functions and between regions by leveraging the experience and knowledge of a diverse workforce
- Participate in the annual portfolio analysis process
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.