Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma client to recruit an Associate Director, Global Program Management.
- Provides project management and leadership skills to ensure cross-functional, cross-divisional plans are in place and executed effectively – including:
- strategic direction and translating the cross-divisional, integrated GPT product/program strategy into an executable plan
- using innovative approaches to ensure rapid and effective decision-making;
- driving the team to achieve clarity on issues and focus on effective contingencies;
- interfacing with management and influencing decision-making,
- monitoring slippage, gaps, risks or areas for innovation/acceleration and developing strategies to get back on plan and
- navigating the team through the internal governance for projects.
- May lead key initiatives that have cross-functional or cross-divisional impact
- May have direct people management responsibilities
- Identifies and drives innovative process improvements with significant organizational impact; including project management processes and systems which will help bridge innovation across programs and ensure budgets/timelines are aligned
- Lead the project planning efforts of the Global Product Team (GPT), joint Project Teams in the case of Alliance projects
- Responsible for managing governance approvals for key project deliverables
- In conjunction with the Center for External Innovation (CEI), support Business Development in-licensing activities
- Addresses and resolves project challenges, keeping leadership informed of critical considerations
- Proactively identify potential issues or obstacles and achieves resolution or plans contingencies
- Establishes, communicates and executes plans resulting in achievement of project goals
- Orchestrates the involvement of appropriate cross-regional, cross-functional, cross-divisional and Alliance partner individuals in relevant communications, decisions and working groups
- Requires substantial experience leading complex pharmaceutical project deliverables in a multi-disciplinary, global environment
- Must have a proven ability to communicate clearly and present key information objectively and collaborate effectively with management
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.