Junto HLS is working directly with Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit an Associate Director, DMPK.
Position/ Qualifications Overview:
- Lead and manage a group of scientists to provide bioanalytical support for developing large molecule based therapeutics.
- Focus on method development/qualification and application of the methods using various LBA assay formats (ELISA, MSD, Gyros, etc) for non-regulated internal assay support as well as external regulated assay support via method transfers/oversight to CROs.
- Coach staff scientists and provide scientific influence to project teams.
- Must have bench experience on developing methodologies for proteins, antibody-drug-conjugates (ADCs), biomarkers, etc.
- Must have a proven record of scientific expertise through publications and or presentations in bioanalytical method development using LBA, multiplexed technologies, and other related technologies.
- Experience in developing ADA and cell-based NAB assays are preferred.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.