Junto HLS has been exclusively engaged to recruit in Global Publications at the Director and Associate Director levels. This individual will lead, manage, coach, and develop Publication Managers and oversee the allocation of personnel to support overall business objectives for delivery of Publications strategic and tactical plans that contribute to the medical communications plan.
- Ensures strategic alignment of Medical & Scientific Publications activities and sets appropriate expectations of Medical & Scientific Publication practices for internal business partners
- Leads, manages, coaches, and develops Publication Managers and oversees allocation of personnel to support overall business objectives for delivery of Publications strategic and tactical plans that contribute to the medical communications plan (up to 4 direct reports)
- Monitors resourcing levels and strategy, and contributes to definition of business processes to support global publication activities; defines interaction with and appropriate support levels of Global Medical Strategy Teams and global affiliates
- Establishes publication function and develops publication policies and processes for alliance partnerships; oversees resources for alliance publication programs
- Implements and maintains outsourcing model for publication programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7 years of publications planning experience within the pharmaceutical industry including submission processes for publications, or directly transferable skills
- 5-7 years of managing people
- Experience with peer-reviewed scientific publications
- Effectively work with and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Significant understanding of issues in peer-review publication of industry-sponsored study results
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.