Junto HLS is working directly with Sr. Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Director/ Associate Director, Global Outcomes Research.
- Work within a multidisciplinary, matrixed organization to develop and execute successful outcomes and epidemiology research strategies for one or more therapies in an assigned therapeutic area.
- Design, implement and communicate results of outcomes and epidemiology research studies that help achieve product-specific objectives.
- Collaborate and partner with key internal stakeholder colleagues to ensure priorities and strategies are aligned.
- Represent the outcomes and epidemiology research function on corporate cross-functional teams related to product development and commercialization.
- Perform, as appropriate, relevant research activities which may include, but not be limited to:
- Targeted or comprehensive systematic literature reviews;
- Design, execution, and analysis in whole or in part of longitudinal prospective observational or randomized clinical trials evaluating clinical, patient-centered, and/or economic endpoints;
- Longitudinal retrospective studies of existing databases to assess patient characteristics, treatment patterns, and associated clinical, economic and/or patient-reported outcomes;
- Retrospective or prospective evaluations of disease natural history and treatment patterns, including drug utilization and adherence;
- Cross-sectional surveys of patients, caregivers, health care providers/practitioners, and/or payers/health technology assessment authorities;
- Clinical-economic models and assessments exploring burden of illness and/or comparative effectiveness.
- Development and validation of PRO and HRQoL instruments.
- Prepare and/or review outcomes and epidemiology research protocols, statistical analysis plans (SAPs), and reports.
- Prepare, review, and publish scientific reports reflecting ongoing or completed work.
- Communicate findings from outcomes and epidemiology studies to relevant internal and external audiences, which may include regulators, health care providers/practitioners, HTA authorities/payers, patients and others.
- Ensure findings are communicated effectively, and as appropriate in conference presentations, publications, dossiers and other means.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.