Junto HLS is working directly with Leadership at a Top pharma to recruit an Associate Director, Clinical Supply Chain responsible for developing and executing end-to-end supply strategy for all innovative medicines in clinical development.
- Your Clinical Supply Forecasting expertise (SME) within Pharma
- Expert understanding of clinical supply planning, and supply/demand forecasting
- Real-time – Integrating information from the site and study level
- Modeling, Risk ID and scenario planning
- Opportunity to work across multiple novel modalities like Vaccines, Cell and Gene Therapy, MAbs/ADCs, Microbiome and NCEs
- Prior experience with Packaging, Labeling and Distribution – A plus but not required
- Your Leadership skills – Collaborate, Influence and Drive Decisions
- Your ability to work across the spectrum from strategic to hands-on
- Apply multiple lenses to analyze and represent complex interdependencies, scenarios, and tradeoffs
- Accountable for integrated strategy and management of clinical trial materials (investigational product and comparator) for development programs
- Accountable for developing and maintaining detailed clinical supply models for complex supply scenarios
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity, submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@juntoHLS.com.