Junto HLS has been exclusively engaged by a Top 20 Pharma client to recruit an Associate Director, Clinical Supplies Strategy to provide strategic, technical, process, and operational leadership for the management of Clinical Supplies.
- A change agent who can challenge the status quo while at the same time effectively collaborate across functions
- An innovative and visionary leader capable of both leading the team and building a world class Clinical Supplies Organization
- Required: Experience managing people and complex projects.
- Leads a staff responsible for the planning, design, packaging, labeling, distribution and import/export of Clinical Trial Material (CTM) for all US and EU clinical trials – including investigator initiated trials and expanded support for Phase IV studies, alliances and specialization.
- Develops strategy and oversees preferred vendor partnerships in order to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of third party service providers.
- Provides clinical supply expertise and internal collaboration across company functions.
- Ensures uninterrupted clinical supply in support of all Phase I-IV clinical trials conducted in the US and EU (and studies conducted in APAC in certain cases) based on the assigned therapeutic areas and includes the responsibility for forecasting and budgeting of clinical supplies.
- Responsible for the development of systems that evaluate, select, and implement packaging and labeling processes that keep pace with company growth and continually improve clinical supplies capabilities.
- Develops and manages people and projects within established budgets. Responsible for Performance Management and career development for direct reports.
- Greater Boston, MA or
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.