Junto HLS has been exclusively retained by a Boutique CRO to recruit an Assistant Director, Data Management position.
Please note – This is an impactful position for a high level Data Management professional to independently manage all DM activities and the opportunity should be exciting for anyone looking for an entrepreneurial environment, a growth opportunity and ownership across multiple projects/clients/stakeholders vs. just another job.
- FULL-TIME Position (not contract)
- Provides oversight, management and qualification of DM CROs and EDC vendors contracted to provide services for studies, and ensures timely receipt of high quality deliverables from the CROs
- Provides DM leadership and expertise to the clinical study teams
- Supervises and mentors DM staff, assigns project work, reviews workload of direct reports
- Assists in development and maintenance of training of DM staff
- Prepares SOPs and general guidelines for standard DM procedures and documents
- Reviews protocols, amendments, and (e)case report form design and provides input from a DM perspective
- Manages development of clinical trial databases in various commercial or proprietary software
- Performs User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on database structure using design specifications, and edit checks using edit specifications
- Interfaces with project teams to evaluate issues related to data management
- Produces and enforces timelines for DM deliverables
- Greater Washington, DC
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.